Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Patrolling Wu today

Hey guys! Blaze here. So today here is what happened:
Ed, Kevin, Autumn, Malissa and I patrolled Wu. We had a group meeting and we all agreed that the colors should be re-changed to Dark Green with Black Trim. We also came up with the positions of everyone in their jobs. Here is the list (for now. will probably be changed):


  • Kevin and I are the reporters. We are the ones who report the Wizards using inappropriate language etc. 
  • Everyone else is look-out. If you find someone who is using language tell either, Ed, Kevin or I and we will determine if they should be reported. PLEASE don't report anyone. That is mine and Kevin's job. IF you find someone that YOU want to report please consult Ed, Kevin or I and we will say yes or no. BTW if any of the 3 of us aren't on, you can report them but first tell them to please stop and if they say no, walk away and report them. 
Now that we are done with that, I want to discuss who the head of the group is (even if you already know). The head of the WCP is Edward Lifegem (Ed). He is the one who is in charge. I am the Co-Head. I technically came up with the idea for the WCP but Ed followed through with it. 

I am going to consult with Ed about weekly meetings. We would all gather at my house to discuss how the week went and what we need to improve etc. Meetings would take place at my house (Sultans Palace) and after the meeting we could do some PvP :)

Anyways, this is the end of this post so Cya in the the Spiral! 
-Blaze Shadowhorn

Oh and BTW you probably have seen the current header picture. Well it is going to change  once we take a group picture. The picture will be the header. Also if you want to be an author for the blog, Send me an email at mywizard101site@gmail.com. You would be able to write posts for the blog. We have 3 authors so far.

Cya in the Spiral (or at the next meeting) and I look forward to meeting you all and getting to add you :)
Stay safe and remember, Keep our favorite game Family Friendly :)


Oh and BTW I forgot to mention that we have gotten 14 followers already! This is just in 1 day! XD

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, I have a question. What if there is some one to report and the reporters are no on? Tweet me the awenser. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Alan, if neither of us are on, you can ask Ed. If Ed isn't on, just make sure to tell them first to please stop and if they say no then you walk away and report them.
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete

You know the rules:
No bad language
No bad comments please
Please respect everyone