Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nicholas LionRider

Hi my name is Nicholas LionRider and I am also going to be posting on behalf of the WCP. I have got to know everyone in the group and have been really inspired to continue to do this for the community. I am a level 60 Pyromancer who has several pets (most either helephants or helephant hybrids). I own a blog called LionRider King which has grown very popular and I am trying to root for at least 50 followers by the end of this year. I have been muted in this group, but I don't care. Just because a few people want to report us and get us muted does not mean that I will stop. I hope more people will join and here's a tip to all of my fellow Wizard City Protectors if you ever get muted, don't have a subscription or just can't report and none of the reporters are around always take a screen shot. This helped my the other day at a party that got out of control when a few misguided wizards began to curse. I took a screen shot and sent it to Edward Lifegem a fellow WCP (I say fellow since he doesn't like to be called a leader) and the group's creator who then sent the time, date and where this happened to KI who will probably look it over and check the chat logs. This tip can help and is effective. Until then see you in the spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the rules:
No bad language
No bad comments please
Please respect everyone