Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Elementalist is in the House!

            Heya! Mark StormHunter here. If you don't already know me, you can find my blog over at The Elementalists. I also help run Stormed Youth, well, since yesterday. Now, I am glad to help out The Wizard City Protectors! I am (obviously) a member, and I love the group!(although oddly i am not in the header picture lol) I love being able to make somewhat of a difference in the Spiral! (besides already defeating Malistaire and already saving it. But is that enough? Heck no!) My thanks to Blaze for allowing me to be here, and thanks to Edward Lifegem for starting WCP (without him, none of us would be at this blog right now). I can't wait to experience all that waits in store for the Wizard City Protectors!

See you in the Spiral!
Happy Gaming!
-StormHunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the rules:
No bad language
No bad comments please
Please respect everyone