Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why I joined

Let me tell you something. I the first week of joining. I got sent some hate mail from a fan of the Stormed Youth. I then found myself a "rebel" and honestly, I like it. If I take the ratio of hate mail to helping people out is around 10:1. It's worth it bottom line. I joined because even though I get sent hate mail, get false-reported, and get LOADS of criticism, in the end, helping making Wizard101 a family game as it was intended to be, it worth it. I honestly love everything about WCP. In my perspective, KI is doing loads to help W101 and our job, now with the no-caps fix, and removing even more words, It helps, but then again, restricts the usage. Before you know it, there will be realms were you can only use Speech Chat (The basic, non-typing one) and you can only use around 50 words! No social communication whats-so-ever. I have come up with some family-friendly changes. C'mon. Make the change.


  • Use Darn, Drat, Ugh, or even grrrrr instead of foul language
  • Please, NEVER fall for a gift me and I'll gift you scam. I myself when I was a new player (Not a N00B, Don't use that either!) got scammed. Try not to scam other either.
  • Once again, don't use the term N00B or any put-downs
  • Seriously, Why WC? If you really want to scam because you have to, do it somewhere in DS so all the experts can ignore you!
~Firezilla~

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am very sorry you got sent hate mail. Those who did sent the hate mail, like I said in the post below are jumping to conclusions about something they really don't know about. Its kind of like saying Wizard101 is a weird game when you have never played it before. I hope those do stop doing that though, its really annoying and if we did that, I am sure they would be mad.

    ReplyDelete

You know the rules:
No bad language
No bad comments please
Please respect everyone