Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Edward leave again for 2 weeks ( or during halloween )

guys. edward said he willl stop playing wizard101 and blogging from a while :( here what he said:







Afk

Hello Wizards,


I hate to tell you this, but I will be away from Wizard101 and Blogging for a little while.
 I have a lot of things going on, and I can't blog as much or get on Wizard101 as much as I did before.
 I can't make this blog post very long because I am busy right now. 
I will try to be back in 2 weeks. If I am not back before then, I will be back on Halloween. 
I don't want to leave that long, but I really wanted to tell you before I went away a while. 
I can't wait to get back on Wizard101 and Blogging again, so until then, have a good time in the Spiral!


~ Edward Lifegem

1 comment:

  1. I will be back earlier now :) I will be back Friday or Monday. Cya then! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You know the rules:
No bad language
No bad comments please
Please respect everyone