Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Edward Lifegem- WCP and WAC

Hey Everyone!

This is Edward Lifegem, and its my first time posting on the Wizard City Protector blog. I decided to post about how good Wizard City Protectors and Wac really is. They are both great groups that help the game be more family friendly than it is right now. I think we all can agree that the game doesn't seem family friendly. If you run through the commons- I am sure this is with any area now- you will hear foul language, or bullying the second you get there. Now, this is one reason I wanted the Wizard City Protectors to be a group on Wizard101. The matter of the bad apples, or bad wizards in a bunch. The reason I haven't really been representing Wizard City Protectors lately is mostly because I don't want anyone to get in trouble from the bad wizards in the commons. Anyways, what I am saying is, Wcp and Wac are great groups, and I know Kingsisle doesn't approve of groups in the game, but there is this "clan" and they have not got in trouble for as long as they have been causing trouble there in the game. Why should wcp or wac get in trouble? Who knows, but I do hope that the game is family friendly like its supposed to be. I am sure a lot of wizards are quitting each day due to bullying on the game or being called rude names- bad words. If we can't do anything about it, I hope Kingsisle does- Since they did say the game is supposed to be family friendly. I think that its time for someone to step up against all of the bad language and all on the game. Why can't wcp and wac step up? I think we should still keep up the Wcp and wac, but not as a group, more like friends trying to help. I hope that one day kingsisle will realize that the game does need help, and if no one helps, guess what will happen? The game will be overrun by a bunch of trolls and gobblers. Well that's it for this blog post. Oh and I would like to thank all of you for supporting the Wcp blog. You guys are awesome!

~ Edward Lifegem

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the rules:
No bad language
No bad comments please
Please respect everyone